So as all of you are making your college decisions, if you look back to my post you can see what made me choose UD. But now after a year of blogging, I’m changing my post to why I’m still as confident, and happier than ever in my choice to attend Delaware. So here it goes!!
1. It’s ALWAYS warmer here than it is at home. =me getting my tan on earlier than in MA.
2. I can have cheesesteaks whenever I want and people don’t make a weird face when I describe what they are.
3. There’s so many cool clubs to introduce you to new people, and offer something new.
4. I have been able to explore 4 new cities in 2 years (NYC, Baltimore, Philly, and DC)
5. Rita’s definitely keeps a smile on my face.
6. Main street’s food, and brocolli bites.
7. Laying on the Laird Campus Turf on a beautiful day.
8. I’ve learned to live independently on my own, and figured out how to figure out solutions that I used to depend upon from my parents. Being so far away from home, it has forced me to adjust to independence, and take on more responsibilities for myself.
9. UDairy keeps coming out with awesome new flavors..
10. Every day there is a new event, or speaker occurring on campus to teach me something new.
11. Every week gives me a new experience, adventure, or teaches me something I didn’t know before wether it’s academic or socially related.