This past week I took a roadtrip back to Delaware to see everyone. I have made the drive to the Delaware area several times a year since I can remember. However, I have never made the drive with me actually driving, let alone by myself or with my car. 800 miles of driving later I finally made it home in one piece (with my check engine light on.) A few things I learned..
1. Massachusetts and New Jersey drivers are by far the worst, with New Jersey taking the lead by far.
2. Nikki Minaj’s rap solo in Bottom’s Up
3. Pennsylvania’s skiing vs. New England’s= hills vs. mountains
4. I love Wawa
5. The Eagles are just not Superbowl worthy
6. A blizzard in Delaware= 2 inches
7. It’s a bit emberassing how much N’Sync lyrics i know..